Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Fire Harbaugh; Hire Miles?

Where "emotional and gullible" = ???? I'll give you three guesses.

It may be hard for michigan fans/alumni to admit other michigan fans/alumni can be morons. I'm not saying everyone who was fooled by the OP is a moron, but chances are...

At a minimum, in this circumstance they were being pretty moronic.

Four letters. R. C. M. B. And the "M" does not stand for "message."

It may be hard for michigan fans/alumni to admit other michigan fans/alumni can be morons. I'm not saying everyone who was fooled by the OP is a moron, but chances are...

At a minimum, in this circumstance they were exhibiting traits often observed in morons.

I can be a moron. No problem admitting it. That's just not what's going on here.

You just don't understand because there's really no analog for your program.

Last edited:
That's not a bad idea. He'd really shake up the Big Ten. He's had success everywhere he's been that I can remember.

th

Richard Rodriguez is just the fiery presence we need on the sidelines.

rich-rodriguez-is-not-happy-for-some-reason.gif

giphy%2B(1).gif

Last edited:
I can be a moron. No problem admitting it. That's just not what's going on here.

You just don't understand because there's really no analog for your program.

I thought uofm fans thought uofm was the only program with no analog. Good thing I got out of bed today!

Does MSU have a bigger forum somewhere else? As far as I know, it's your MGoBlog.

I have no idea. It's been years since I've read either and even then less than a handful of times.

but that's not the point. The point is that it's a stupid argument. I wasn't refuting your point that anyone who made that argument was a moron but uofm fans who thought it was serious were morons. I guess some people just want to make everything into an us vs. them argument.

Last edited:
I have no idea. It's been years since I've read either and even then less than a handful of times.

but that's not the point. The point is that it's a stupid argument. I wasn't refuting your point that anyone who made that argument was a moron but uofm fans who thought it was serious were morons. I guess some people just want to make everything into an us vs. them argument.

Not sure where you're going with that, but I thought you were accusing us of cherry picking a bad example...playing the Bush card. So I wanted to know what a more representative message board would be.

Not sure where you're going with that, but I thought you were accusing us of cherry picking a bad example...playing the Bush card. So I wanted to know what a more representative message board would be.

Us? Only one person played the "Bush" card - two if you count Turd piling on. And it has nothing to do with picking a bad example, it's about an irrelevant, overused argument/excuse. Maybe it's more accurate to say it's the DSF Michigan board's "Godwin's Law" where the longer a discussion goes on, the probability someone will mention RCMB approaches 1. But calling it the Bush card works as well.

Us? Only one person played the "Bush" card - two if you count Turd piling on. And it has nothing to do with picking a bad example, it's about an irrelevant, overused argument/excuse. Maybe it's more accurate to say it's the DSF Michigan board's "Godwin's Law" where the longer a discussion goes on, the probability someone will mention RCMB approaches 1. But calling it the Bush card works as well.

Your analogies keep getting better. The Spartans from RCMB have gone from Bush to Hilter!

At a minimum, in this circumstance they were exhibiting traits often observed in morons.

I guess I'm just a double standard guy.

I have different standards of politeness in addressing men and women (even on the Internet).

I would consider it to be very ungentlemanly, and unpolite, to address or refer to a lady as a "moron."

Gullible....sometimes. I wasn't really sure if the op was serious or not, the loss was still hemorrhaging at that point. People have said more moronic things so I wouldn't have been surprised if there is/was anyone out there calling for Harbaugh to be fired.

Brats.

I have different standards of politeness in addressing men and women (even on the Internet).

I would consider it to be very ungentlemanly, and unpolite, to address or refer to a lady as a "moron."

Moron is a term typically directed toward men.

What are your preferred words used when being gentlemanly and polite when addressing women who have temporarily had a synaptic misfire? I'm hoping to add to my repertoire...because there are times such words are accurate in summing up a given situation, but using the perfectly chosen one is an artform many, including myself, often lack.

Gullible....sometimes. I wasn't really sure if the op was serious or not, the loss was still hemorrhaging at that point. People have said more moronic things so I wouldn't have been surprised if there is/was anyone out there calling for Harbaugh to be fired.

Brats.

LOL...we still love ya Jessica! Everyone's shown gullibility on here at one point or other, we (well, most of us anyway) are laughing at this because we need a good humorous exchange after that loss.

So you prefer to be non-PC in more of a micro-aggression kinda way? Clever - most people don't even know you're patronizing them, especially the gullible ones!

Back