Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1 - Lions @ Bucs Thread

I called DirectTV to ask if they carried RedZone only option b/c comcast does and I was thinking of switching. They gave me the ENTIRE season of Sunday Ticket for free. It was a nice surprise, but I had them in a bad position b/c I wasn't in contract so they knew I could leave any time with no fee.

gloverunderthere said:
I called DirectTV to ask if they carried RedZone only option b/c comcast does and I was thinking of switching. They gave me the ENTIRE season of Sunday Ticket for free. It was a nice surprise, but I had them in a bad position b/c I wasn't in contract so they knew I could leave any time with no fee.

I saw a commercial for Direct TV this morning that said Sunday NFL ticket now comes with Direct TV. It's no longer a pay channel.

For new people, this year. You have to guarantee a 2 year contract. And I believe it means you have to get the Sunday ticket for those two years at the cost of $340~ year.

boogerlovejoy said:
3 more hours........twiddling my thumbs. Is it ok to have the first beer now???

Abso-f'in-lutely, it's okay. Giddy up booger!

Why the fuck is Brighthouse in florida playing the Falcons Bears game?? WTF!!!!!!!!! People can't watch Tampa here? Really.. That is beyond fucked.

The stream won't be up until 30 minutes before. I hope it doesn't get taken down. They usually do.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Why the fuck is Brighthouse in florida playing the Falcons Bears game?? WTF!!!!!!!!! People can't watch Tampa here? Really.. That is beyond fucked.

Yeah I was hoping since the Saints played and the Falcons were away I'd get the game here to. Oh well though I'll find a stream and hook the computer up to the TV.

There's a bar near my house that has Sunday Ticket... I'm thinking about hitting it up.

Today is just about the best day of the year! This is as excited for a season as Lions fans have been since Barry. I can't wait to see what we do, we look like we have a very good NFL team now.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]There's a bar near my house that has Sunday Ticket... I'm thinking about hitting it up.
If you are in Tampa and the game is blacked out, I don't think it matters whether or not you have the NFL Ticket. You may want to call them before you leave the house.

technicalogical said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]There's a bar near my house that has Sunday Ticket... I'm thinking about hitting it up.
If you are in Tampa and the game is blacked out, I don't think it matters whether or not you have the NFL Ticket. You may want to call them before you leave the house.

I know that is the case around here in metro detroit. If the game is blacked out then you need to be outside of the 90 mile radius in order to get it. The bar won't have it.

Back