Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Lions @ Colts Thread

Error 404 CoachCaldwell.exe has stopped working.

635775714186901684-AP-Bills-Lions-Football-MITD.jpg

Just taught my 3 year old niece to say "same old lions"

Gotta get the next generation ready

Why the fuck is Roberts on this team? Can anybody give me a good reason? From what I saw in preseason, he was shit. I'd rather let Washington take return duties.

Austin? What do you mean? Turbin had two lions ready to tackle him behind the first down line and they missed. That one play isn't on him.

Austin defense has been schooled the last two drives. Missed tackles besides daIL up some pressure and get a sack on third down. Prevent defense right before half let them drive right down the field . He needs to call a better game cause right now last few drives we have not been very good.

Last edited:
Lions will either turn it over now or go three out and give it right back

Pick 6. Matt will try to throw a quick pass to Tate/Jones and one of their DBs, whom will be draped all over him, will snatch it out of the air, and run 20 yards for a TD.

Fuck off with these play calls. This looks like Lombardi's offense all of a sudden.

Back