Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Lions @ Colts Thread

Gore is eating us alive with defenders running past him on the rush, and Luck hitting him with the screen after.

I don't like the taunting rule. My feeling is that if you can't stop it, you don't deserve to be protected from taunts. Let them play. Let them talk. Let them taunt. They'll look bad on their own. No need to flag them.

I don't like the taunting rule. My feeling is that if you can't stop it, you don't deserve to be protected from taunts. Let them play. Let them talk. Let them taunt. They'll look bad on their own. No need to flag them.

Completley agree

Same old lions ..Let's daIL up 3 shitty plays that gain 5 yards. Wtf is wrong with JB.. so damn inconsistent with the play-calling damn it all.

I'm telling you...these receivers aren't getting open at all. Not sure if it's the routes on the play calls or the receivers just not doing a good job running them.

As long as Caldwell pretends Stafford has a pussy for an arm this team will struggle

Back