Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Cowboys @ Lions Thread

Ford has no clue what hes doing in coverage. loses his man, no idea where the ball is, hitting the WR early. Get off the fucking field.

I love how underthrown balls almsot always guarantee a pi call on the defense. The offensive players used his arm to leverage the defender causing the contact. It should be on the offense just as much.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Min losing 17-0 to Denver. Not that it help our basement talent team anymore...but still like seeing the other teams in our division lose.

i remeember saying to go sign Robert Quin.
I remember saying go sign Fowler.
I remember saying to trade for Clowney.

Quin cant get shit done and now we have the worst NFL defense iver ever seen. Good job.

i remeember saying to go sign Robert Quin.
I remember saying go sign Fowler.
I remember saying to trade for Clowney.

Quin cant get shit done and now we have the worst NFL defense iver ever seen. Good job.

It's okay, we drafted a TE.

Road game @ Ford Field...now I've seen (almost) everything...lolz.

Back