Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Cowboys @ Lions Thread

There's not one justifiable reason to go for 2 there when you are down 14 points. None. The announcers (watching Sunday NFL ticket) were making it sound like this is something teams have been doing as of late but I haven't seen it yet.

I saw a college team do it last week and I remember thinking what the hell are they doing.

Dude...can you guys just imagine it. We go down and score the TD at the end of the game and then kick an extra point to lose by 1! OMG...i dont think ive seen us lose like that before. lets do it.

Golladay making a big play plus 15. Way to go

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hie is that not a flag. Jones grabbing the whole time.

How is wiggins down field. It's a pass play you idiot.

What are these idiots doing???? The 2 minute warning is gonna hit on this punt

Last edited:
So if you are evaluating wether you should make a coaching change at the end of the season or if you have the correct guy to move you forward and take that next step, then by all means, use the decision making at the end of this game.

And FTR, I think there is a 0% chance Patricia is fired after this season.

Back