Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Steelers Thread

Did you see the CB try to run up and bump...he completely whiffed and let the WR open.

They were pinned deep and now they're already up to the 35

yeah cause its a stupid fuckin call in 4th quarter when your up by 4 in nasty field/weather conditions

I made the appropriate edits, I thought he got past the line and lost it.

Last edited:
Yup...the play worked, the player execution failed. Everyone's blaming the coaches though.

He was hit at the 8 yard line needed to get to the 5 for a first. Wouldn't of gotten a first down. Plus you have to assume your punter will not be great at securing the ball.

It was our choice to completely go away from Calvin Johnson this half, they did nothing to take him away, we just decided we should do other things.

He was hit at the 8 yard line needed to get to the 5 for a first. Wouldn't of gotten a first down. Plus you have to assume your punter will not be great at securing the ball.

Yes, I realize that now. I thought I saw him past the line.

I'll screeeeam if that play eventually causes the Lions to lose this game...ugh!!

Now they really need a turnover here.

Back