Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 10: Lions @ Steelers Thread

Pettigrew almost made a great catch on a horrific overthrow by Staff

"Stafford just slightly off on his throws today"......... If he was halfway accurate so far it would be at least a tied game.

I wasn't making an excuse for him. Staff has missed his throws. I was just stating a fact. You said Ben made a longer throw on that TD. He dumped it off and that kid took it to the house.

Ben has thrown plenty down field today and well..
Matt has not.
So I missed one..
Just fucking pissed we are getting out coached..

then again...should be 14-6 if Schwartz wasn't an idiot.

Last edited:
Ben has thrown plenty down field today and well..
Matt has not.
So I missed one..
Just fucking pissed we are getting out coached..

How are they getting outcoached? On defense you have guys slipping off receivers and on offense you have a QB overthrowing everything. What kind of coaching would be winning in this scenario?

Team needs to be better prepared. Pittsburgh is awful and we are just not ready to play..

We have more talent then Pittsburgh period...

Which is why this game is gonna make me break something AGAIN. These clowns do it game after game. We won't ever see them handle a team (they're supposed to beat) properly. We're gonna see this dramatic bullshit. They need to call them the Detroit Drama Kings.

How are they getting outcoached? On defense you have guys slipping off receivers and on offense you have a QB overthrowing everything. What kind of coaching would be winning in this scenario?

Yeah missed tackles are a problem but Gunther's scheme is not :/
weird..
15 sacks says other wise..

Last edited:
Back