Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12 Lions @Saints Sunday Night Massacre Thread

tbone413 said:
Eric wright better not see he field again today...he has played like dog shit all game..he has missed atleast 5 tackles and has gotten torched twice..it's fucking pathetic

Funny... Who else we got? Ok then...

There we go... Put some points on the board.. we all know New Orleans won't have it long anyways... 7 points in 2 minutes I'm predicting..

So I missed just about everything before the TD... how has the offense been? Stalling because of penalties or what?

Smith helps to finally get the Lions on the scoreboard..heh!!

MalFunkShun said:
So I missed just about everything before the TD... how has the offense been? Stalling because of penalties or what?

Yes. We've hit some decent plays but then it gets called back for a penalty and puts us in a 3rd and 15 or longer.

tigers99888 said:
There we go... Put some points on the board.. we all know New Orleans won't have it long anyways... 7 points in 2 minutes I'm predicting..

2 minutes is giving our Defense too much credit.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
tbone413 said:
Eric wright better not see he field again today...he has played like dog shit all game..he has missed atleast 5 tackles and has gotten torched twice..it's fucking pathetic

I know we don't have anybody else but Brees has been abusing him all game. He needs to sit. Both saint TDs have been agains wright.

Gunther you need to figure out how to get pressure on the QB your blandness isn't working. you can't give em all day long to throw

It didn't seemly like Brees really started moving the ball at will till Fairley went out

tbone413 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]

I know we don't have anybody else but Brees has been abusing him all game. He needs to sit. Both saint TDs have been agains wright.

He made one solid play to break up a td and force a fg.. Give him the benefit of the doubt.

Back