Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12 Lions @Saints Sunday Night Massacre Thread

If i was schwartz i would request a new set of refs or not come out for the 2nd half. just make a spectacle of it like we like to do in the media every week.

Missed holding calls on NO
Missed late hit calls
missed offsides to cost us 3 points
...and ofcourse they always throw the flag to kill our drives.

LOL I'm getting ripped for that one!!! Calm down everyone it was a joke!!! That was a terrible year!!

TigerMud said:
tigers99888 said:
Shades of 2007 anyone?

No, they'll win the next 3

lol. we lost 4 of 6, were down huge already to NO, half our defense is either injured or suspended, our offense cant think of a play to run that isnt a draw or a screen....and you think we'll win the next 3
laugh.png

7-9 and we get our LT of the future...yay!

mhughes0021 said:
TigerMud said:
No, they'll win the next 3

lol. we lost 4 of 6, were down huge already to NO, half our defense is either injured or suspended, our offense cant think of a play to run that isnt a draw or a screen....and you think we'll win the next 3
laugh.png

7-9 and we get our LT of the future...yay!

yup, I sure do

Well in our losses we aren't getting bombed by 30-40 like we did in the Marinelli years.. THat was pathetic..

This game is horse shit, the lions dont need help beating themselves

I just don't want to be know as the most negative fan on the board anymore, I want someone else to have that label. LOL

TigerMud said:
I just don't want to be know as the most negative fan on the board anymore, I want someone else to have that label. LOL
I'm pretty sure I had that crown for awhile on the Tigers board..

tigers99888 said:
TigerMud said:
I'm pretty sure I had that crown for awhile on the Tigers board..

LOL. good times.

Back