Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Packers @ Lions *Thursday Night* Thread

He's pissed at the routes ran. You know you have calvin 1 v 1 on that side with a blitz. ...he shouldn't have been running a go route.
He ran a go but took outside release. With single high safety and a blitz to that side it should have been an inside release.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I don't mean to shit on the offense already, but 3 straight 3 and outs. Need to improve, if only to eat up some time.

I'm with ya. Good teams hold each other accountable. If CJ ran the wrong route....Stafford has every right to be in his grille!!

He's always come off as laid back, he's taking charge of this offense and holding people accountable.

Spoiler????

Coldplay is the Halftime show at SB50. WTF??? Coldplay? You know how I know you're gay? You like Coldplay.

This will absolutley be a run play. If they get a decnt gain we might try and get into FG range.

Spoiler????

Coldplay is the Halftime show at SB50. WTF??? Coldplay? You know how I know you're gay? You like Coldplay.
Bahahha proof the nfl is officially feminine.

Coldplay. LOL because NFL fans love Coldplay.
I was just sitting here the other day saying damn. You know what band i miss? Black sabbath.

Sorry i forgot what we were talking about

Back