Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 12: Packers @ Lions *Thursday Night* Thread

I can't see the entire field, but the coverage must be incredible right now

Would be nice going up by 24 then getting the ball after the half

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Seriously, Taylor looks really good tonight. And when was the last time we've heard Slay's name? I can't remember a single time recently. I guess he's over his bad stretch - whatever was bothering him.

I'm so happy the lions finally starting deferring opening kick offs when winning the toss

Don't love that call. Would have preferred to go deep on PA or something.

Have we run every first down last 3 series.. Because its pathetic..

Slant to Calvin should have been the hot route

He's pissed at the routes ran. You know you have calvin 1 v 1 on that side with a blitz. ...he shouldn't have been running a go route.

Last edited:
I don't really love how Matt's been yelling at everybody lately. Every single bad play, he blames somebody else. Whether that's the case or not, you can't do that. Brady goes off on occasion, but he knows when it's needed. Manning, too.

I don't really love how Matt's been yelling at everybody lately. Every single bad play, he blames somebody else. Whether that's the case or not, you can't do that. Brady goes off on occasion, but he knows when it's needed. Manning, too.
Depends on what it's about. If it's a read or missed play call its worth the yell. If a guy lost a battle than no. But it looks like he had a quick read that didn't get run. He should have checked Calvin into a hard slant but they didn't think everyone on that side was coming i guess.

Back