Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #123 Yankess @ Tigers August 16th

Why wasn’t Mckinstry let go ? Strikes out on 3 pitches with 2 runners on.

I know Colt is going through a patch. But Colt Blindfolded is better than Mckinstry.

Cole 4.70 Era has tigers scoreless through 3 innings.

Vierling chases bad pitch.

I remember those Games at NY early this year. Didn't we blow 2 of the 3 ?

Another umpire with a ridicules zone.

Cole has not had a zero against any team this year according to the radio broadcast.

Tigers offense has been crap since the 15 run outburst. Lucky we played Seattle last three. Man Tiger baseball is so boring in 2024. They just can’t hit.
Frustrating loss.

Last edited:
Why is Mckinstry getting At bats ? Navigato at Toledo hit 2 more homers tonight. He has 18 on the season. He plays 2b, 3b, and Ss . Why not give him a shot over ZM ? I just don’t get it . Harris moves just baffle me. Oh he plays the outfield too like ZM. I just do not understand keeping a guy who hits under .200. I do not care that he hits left.

Last edited:
Back