Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14: Lions @ Titans Thread

Easy pick and its broke up by a teammate. What a bunch of fucking clowns. Every last one of them.

i think the verdict is in. Hockenson has terrible hands. He never catches the ball clean. fumbles. Drops. Almost fumbles all the time.

great throw. hit a guy on the sideline that was beat by 4 yards. I see it every saturday in college.

Stafford elite. Even with rib issues. Take that bitch brees

i think the verdict is in. Hockenson has terrible hands. He never catches the ball clean. fumbles. Drops. Almost fumbles all the time.

I'll be honest. Like everyone else I never liked taking a TE that high in the draft....but I did think he was going to be a stud in this league. I'm still holding out hope it happens.

Dpi on thay lb. Ddidnt turn around. Fucking bullshiy non call

Rough set of downs for staff.

1st down side arms one into triple coverage that luckily wasn't picked.

2nd down throws behind swift on a perfectly set up screen that turns him around

3rd down missed a very open Agnew behind the d for a walk in td.

Last edited:
I'll be honest. Like everyone else I never liked taking a TE that high in the draft....but I did think he was going to be a stud in this league. I'm still holding out hope it happens.

same. YOu just need SOOOO much production from a top 10 pick for it to be worth it. Dallas Goederts of the world can be had in the 3rd rd that have similar production. Thats why the value is rarely there.

Same conversation with RBs. A shitty 5th rd rb can do just fine if you have a decent oline.

Fucking Tavai completely lost there. Honestly.....he might be the worst LB in the NFL and he is our starter.

Back