Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #146 Colorado @ Detroit, Wed, September 11th, 2024, 6:40 Pm

Heard on 97.1 fm this morning that a virus bug has hit over ten tigers players. That was the reason Spencer and Dingler didn’t play yesterday. Something they caught on the west coast.

Heck of a first inning capped by two homers .
Solo by Greene.
3 run shot by Sweeney !
6-0 !

Wow, imagine if *this* team showed up on day 1 of this season.

Sweeney!

6-0@@!@
Well carpenter did get hurt. Spencer couldn’t hit. Sweeney was in another organization ! Heck we even lost Greene for some games.

Typical Mize. He loses it fast.
Dickerson and Dirks were saying all those hits we were
On sliders. His split snd fastball were excellent slider was crap.
Frustrating he Can't finish.

Walking around a corner in this field I take Ripley saw four deer. Two button bucks and one deer looked gray but it was dusk so I’m sure it’s just the lighting and my eyes. .

Jung left the game after that hard foul off his leg. Hope he is ok.

So how many times since the first inning have the tigers had runners on with no outs and failed to score ? We have like 13 freaking hits. At least 2 times we have had first and second and no outs and failed to score off this crap team. Just wanted some add on runs. That’s all.

Typical Mize. He loses it fast.
Dickerson and Dirks were saying all those hits we were
On sliders. His split snd fastball were excellent slider was crap.
Frustrating he Can't finish.
This is only the 3rd time he's given up over 3 earned runs. He hasn't been nearly as bad as you're making him out ot be. Especially coming back from tommy john AND back surgeries.

9-8 record in his starts(not including tonight). 6 of those 8 losses the offense only scored 3 runs or less.

Back