Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #150 Baltimore @ Detroit, Sunday September 15th, 2024 12:10 Pm

biggunsbob

Today is Alex Avila’s last game in the Tigers TV booth this season. I expect Avila and Andy Dirks to be added to the Bally Sports Detroit rotation in 2025.

Riley Greene hits a two-run home run off left-hander Cade Povich with two outs in the third inning. Povich threw back-to-back fastballs in the same middle-middle location. 109.2 mph exit velocity, 412 feet to right field.Greene has 22 homers in 125 games.
Riley Greene says..get on my back boys..I will take you there.

Trey Sweeney hitless since his HR Wednesday.
Vierling 10/41 4 RBI in September.
Andy Ibanez 11 for his last 64.

Final line for Tigers starter Keider Montero: 5.0 IP, 5 H, 0 R, 0 ER, 1 BB, 1 K. 63 pitches, 42 strikes.Generated 2 whiffs on 33 swings (6.1% whiff rate) with 1 fastball, 1 changeup. Most left-handed hitters grounded out to right side of infield. First-pitch strikes: 16/20.

Tigers keep foot on gas with statement series win.
Tigers official site

Boxscore.

Video highlights of the Tigers win over the Orioles.

Tigers 4 - Orioles 2: Riley Greene goes deep twice.
Keider Montero and the bullpen were solid, and Riley Greene did the rest.
BYBTB

Riley Greene homers twice, powers Tigers past Orioles to win series.
Detnews

Riley Greene's home runs power Detroit Tigers to 4-2 win over Baltimore Orioles.
Freep

Riley Greene homers twice as Tigers win critical series over Orioles.
Mlive

QUICK HITS.
Totally Tigers

Today, I’m throwing out 10 tasty tidbits of facts and observations about the Tigers. Some of them small. Some of them big. All of them worthy of extended conversations.
There’s something here for everyone to ponder.

It will take an epic collapse by the Twins in order for the Tigers to catch them. If the Twins finish 6-7 it would take a 9-3 record by the Tigers to catch them.

It will take an epic collapse by the Twins in order for the Tigers to catch them. If the Twins finish 6-7 it would take a 9-3 record by the Tigers to catch them.
Minny has already collapse. If you look at the current series coming up - Minny at Cleveland, we play KC and Seattle (tied with us) plays NYY. So even vs KC we have the easiest series.

Since 8/1
Guenther 11G 12.1 IP 0.73 ERA
Holton 16 G 20.2 IP 0.87 ERA 5 SV
Foley 20 G 18.1 IP 0.98 ERA 8 SV
Hanifee 14 G 18 IP 2.00 ERA

Back