Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game #157 Tampa Bay @ Detroit Tuesday, September 24th, 2024 1:10 Pm

Are you kidding me. Colt pops out on first damn pitch with a runner on 1st and 3rd and
1 out. Why be so aggressive ? Make him work for it.
So Darn frustrating as we fail again to get that runner home from 3rd.

Are you kidding me. Colt pops out on first damn pitch with a runner on 1st and 3rd and
1 out. Why be so aggressive ? Make him work for it.
So Darn frustrating as we fail again to get that runner home from 3rd.

Bad too because any kind of homework on this dude is he throws a bunch of junk changeups and begs you to swing at them.

I know some think the 1st pitch is the best pitch but my whole point is maybe the pitcher will throw a wild pitch. Maybe you make him work harder for the out. I’m ok now with swinging at first pitch as some of you guys like it. But sometimes it is ok to take a pitch. Both Colt and Carpenter just seemed over anxious to me.

Back