Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 17: Lions @ Packers *Sunday Night* Thread

As deflated as I am, I can only imagine how our locker room feels.

It can?t be good.

I would LOVE for Detroit to be in position to kick an easy FG to win and just intentionally take a knee. When Goodell says something about integrity?..tell him to stop fixing games.

You know who I want to stick it to more than GB.... the NFL and their bullshit calls that go against Detroit every single year. Just forfeit.... don't play. Fuck you nfl.

Maybe the BS calls in the Seattle game were to stick it to GB this time?

Lions out, I?d rather see the packers in than the Seahawks, just sayin. Geno Smith is trash

Week 3 and Week 4 gonna eat at the Lions and Campbell. Got to make the playoffs next year. Plenty of good will and good direction but it has to happen in 2023. No 1-6 starts

Week 3 and Week 4 gonna eat at the Lions and Campbell. Got to make the playoffs next year. Plenty of good will and good direction but it has to happen in 2023. No 1-6 starts

Expectations will be high next year, I can see no reason they shouldn?t win the Div next year and go far in the post season. I may even attend a game next year for the first time in years

This game is going to be interesting to how the Lions respond at least. 14th pick or 18th pick

If we lose

At pittsburgh, at giants, rams in detroit in 2023

If we win

At baltimore, at dallas, seattle in detroit

Lamar and mcvay questions here and revenge on carolina with maybe a new coach

Last edited:
don't care who makes it in now between sea and gb. just hope the 49ers incinerate them

Yeah, that?s my solace after that fucking debacle in Seattle. I don?t think we would have had much of a chance in San Francisco.

Expectations will be high next year, I can see no reason they shouldn?t win the Div next year and go far in the post season. I may even attend a game next year for the first time in years

Go far? Haha. Just one would be big.

Outdoor game, I expect this defense to look like they did against Carolina. GB ribs gash this terrible dline all game long, or at least enough to put the game out of reach before the lions make adjustments to stop the run.

If we lose

At pittsburgh, at giants, rams in detroit in 2023

If we win

At baltimore, at dallas, seattle in detroit

Lamar and mcvay questions here and revenge on carolina with maybe a new coach

Not sure which one is better to have.. probably top one.

Last edited:
Not sure which one is better to have..

Its tough to know with lamar and mcvay and if seattle geno was a fluke year. Pittsburgh is steady

Playing giants over dallas is big though

Rams seattle is toss up

Baltimore pitt depends on lamar

Back