Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 17: Lions @ Packers *Sunday Night* Thread

Dude?..you can?t complain about that. He literally had him in a rear naked choke and drug him to the ground.

We have Seen plenty of hands to the head missed in GB and other calls. No you can?t say it would not have been called on Green Bay because you don?t know. I would hope your right and they call it the same on both sides but I have my doubts.

We have Seen plenty of hands to the head missed in GB and other calls. No you can?t say it would not have been called on Green Bay because you don?t know. I would hope your right and they call it the same on both sides but I have my doubts.

As do I.

GB will score a td here, and the Lions will follow it with another stagnant gutless drive

It?s a bad look and the throw has to be thrown on his break. Goff wasn?t looking his way.
Say what you want but you don?t want guys bitching like that.

Maybe Goff should look for him then, obviously he?s our only receiver that can get behind the defense

Back