Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 2: Bucs @ Lions Thread

Reason Lions lost.
#1 Goff
#2 Ben
#3 Campbell

Maybe switch 2 and 3. Missing out on points is a biggy.

Man Campbell fucking uo clock management again really cost us. He seriously needs to hand that portion of the game to someone else. He's been so bad for years now.

Clock management was fine outside of campbelo trying to run ST on the field during a spike. Goff couldn't find open receivers and TB was giving him the middle of the field. The biggest issue was Goff's accuracy today. I don't know what happened, but maybe he had an injury because his throws were all coming up short.

Clock management was fine outside of campbelo trying to run ST on the field during a spike. Goff couldn't find open receivers and TB was giving him the middle of the field. The biggest issue was Goff's accuracy today. I don't know what happened, but maybe he had an injury because his throws were all coming up short.
But it cost us a chance for a go ahead field goal. Real big deal. Only 17 games plus playoffs hopefully. Can’t make that mistake. Had 3 points in your back pocket

Campbell also Punted in the 4th quarter when he could have tried around a 58 yarder.
Give him a shot. Next time Dan let the kicker kick. And before half get your team on the right page. Goff Spike the ball before half was the right play.

Houston Kicker kicked a 53,56 and a 59 yarder. 59 yarder going into half because Stroud knew to throw ball out of bounds not like our dumb qb who threw it underneath, and was not on the same page as the head coach. Dang That 59 yarder would been good from 65 plus. Unleash our Kicker Dan ! Let’s see his distance !

Last edited:
Some of the game stats are pretty shocking and I didn't realize it during the game. We had 83 plays to their 47. We had 463 yards to their 216. Baker Mayfield only had 19 pass attempts. The difference was we were 1-7 in the red zone...and the debacle right before the half.

Again Ben Johnson was out coached. His in game adjustments need to be better.
I just don’t understand the play calling on first and ten at the 13 yard line.
2nd to last drive.

PFF Grades this week

(excluding low number of snaps)

Top 5 Overall
Hutch 90.9
Branch 86.1
Zeitler 78.8
Amon-Ra 76.3
Decker 75.3

Bottom 5 Overall
Arnold 33.2
LaPorta 42.3
Goff 49.0
Rodrigo 50.9
Ragnow 54.4

Other notables
Sewell 69.6
Montgomery 69.4
McNeill 67.8
Reader 67.7
Gibbs 66.1
Glasgow 62.8
Jamo 60.2
Thor 59.0
Campbell 56.6
Davis 54.6

I watched the majority of this game, but didn't check in on here. Goff was BAD. Looking at the box score, I'm surprised he threw for over 300 yards. Seemed like every time he needed to make a big completion, he couldn't do it.

Back