Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 2: Seahawks @ Lions Thread

Damn what a fucking pass! Cant believe sungod fumbled it though

It is definitely a growing concern that we have 0 sacks through a game and a half. It's supposed to be one of our strengths.

It is definitely a growing concern that we have 0 sacks through a game and a half. It's supposed to be one of our strengths.

I wasn't too worried after last week, but seeing our pass rush struggle against a team without their starting tackles and injured center worries me. Buggs needs to play. I really don't understand his situation.

I wasn't too worried after last week, but seeing our pass rush struggle against a team without their starting tackles and injured center worries me. Buggs needs to play. I really don't understand his situation.

I'm willing to bet Buggs not playing has to do with his attitude. If he hasn't fully bought in, im fine with him sitting.

This is why you don?t pay running backs I guess. Terrible blocking btw. Montgomery was blown up.

0 inside pressure. You can put 1 guy on benito Jones every play and help on Hutch. Mcneil Comisky Houston Harris... all suck and can't win 1v1.

I know gibbs dropped a pass, but that kid needs to be on the field more.

I dont care about the flag, that was an awesome play

Back