Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Falcons @ Lions Thread

Good job by goff getting the ball out. A sack kills amy chance of points

Campbell with a sack to end the half! 2 1/2 games amd Hutch hasn't even sniffed the qb. Really need him to step up

Campbell with a sack to end the half! 2 1/2 games amd Hutch hasn't even sniffed the qb. Really need him to step up

So I get it you alway want to pick on Hutch. He was a high draft pick but you don?t think he is helping effect the other guys getting the sacks ? I?m curious because his grade against the Chiefs was good and we didn?t get a sack in that game ? I agree I want him to get at the qb at a higher rate but it?s not like he has zero effect on the game. Hell idk maybe he is having a sophomore slump.

Last edited:
Good half. Not a very consistent run game and relying on goff too much. Defense improved.

Last edited:

Another amazing player breakdown. I still remember the Slay is ?average at best? assessment. You?re super good at scouting.

Tell me more!!

Really??? Cabinda carrying the 3rd and 1 play?? Johnson seriously needs help with our run game. The guy is a genius in the pass game but absolutely brutal calling runs.

Back