Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 38 Tigers vs. redsox May 17

Rick Porcello has walked 6 batters this year. This is his 8th start.

Sweet nice Boston short porch fly for miggy..great call j2x, they'll not keep it away next ab and he'll be waiting for it, over the monster in the next at bat

Last edited:
Miguel Cabrera's home run in the 3rd is the 372nd of his career. He's two homers shy of tying Rocky Colavito for 72nd in MLB history.

Last edited:
I'm not going to be surprised if they end up doing this, bout an inning or so back FSD was just updating iggy status reporting not looking great he will return this year at all now

I wasn't counting on Iggy back at all this year. Those fractures both shins 'have' to heal, then conditioning and time to get timing back in minors.

I'm not going to be surprised if they end up doing this, bout an inning or so back FSD was just updating iggy status reporting not looking great he will return this year at all now

Not good news at all.

Just got an alert that Martin Perez from Texas is having Tommy John surgery Monday. Dropping like flies.

Just got an alert that Martin Perez from Texas is having Tommy John surgery Monday. Dropping like flies.

Ouch. Anyone know the numbers of Tommy John this season compared to last year at the same time? Maybe it's because this is all recent, but this year seems like the worst in a very, very long time.

Back