Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Seahawks *Monday Night* Thread

Still a solid drive, moved the ball with some decent playcalling

Not impressed, got past the 40 then went into play not to lose mode, you know what happens when you play not to lose? You lose

Someday I hope to see a coaching staff in Detroit that gets that

Wide open, Jesus christ. Is this defense even trying. This defense is a bunch of bums. Rebuild time

Last edited:
I was just telling my GF it would be nice if the lions could get the ball back this half, but I didn't mean via allowing a TD....atleast hold em to a FG please!

Tullochs useful days are done. He is taking bad angles and missing tackles consistently

Is this the portion of the movie where the other team scores again just before halftime then gets the ball right back again to start the second half.. I really hate this part

Lions need to use their TOs here if they want a chance to score this half.

Back