Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Seahawks *Monday Night* Thread

How are we going to stretch the field with an oline that can't give the qb enough time for routes to develop?

Doesn't take long to throw a 20 yard pass. Send them deep and throw a pass. Takes like 1/2 second.

Da bears actually won today, lions now last in the div all by themselves, and that's prolly where they'll stay all year

It is still Seattle where they are playing this game, correct? If ranking the places where Lions are unlikely to win, I would put @Seattle at #3 behind @GB and @NE. Then again, this year they might revisit 0-16, so...

I give the Lions a 5% chance to win the game. It will the Lions best effort of the year by far, and Seattle making some stupid plays/having their worst game of the season.

I still see Seattle winning by double digits fairly easily...

NO!! This is Detroit's time. Have faith, my 3rd and last prediction 24-23 Lions.

I remember when I used to be excited when the Lions played a night game...now I'm just annoyed I have to stay up late. Hoping prediction #3 from Mitch is right, staying up late is justified if they win.

I remember when I used to be excited when the Lions played a night game...now I'm just annoyed I have to stay up late. Hoping prediction #3 from Mitch is right, staying up late is justified if they win.

Advantage of being in Arizona, game over by 8:30. That and the awesome winters.. :nod:

Or they could be down 21+ by the 3rd quarter, in which case i'll be able to get to sleep by around 11pm.

Monday night football. I almost always go to bed at halftime. Tonight will probably be no different.

Once game day starts I begin to have more faith. It usually gets crushed about 2 quarters in.. but at the moment the team is unstoppable.

Going out on a limb here....the Lions will keep it close by halftime, then they'll get crushed in the 2nd half. Super bold right here, I know.

Going out on a limb here....the Lions will keep it close by halftime, then they'll get crushed in the 2nd half. Super bold right here, I know.

That hurts more than if they get smoked early. Sometimes I want to go back to the days when we always fell behind by 3 TD's early.

It feels to me like a close game, and ugly game, and a game that we find a way to lose in the end. 16-13 Hawks.

But you never know. How's that for hedging?

Okay this is bugging for a while now - who is that Avatar, Grandy?

Back