Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 49 Detroit Tigers @ Kansas City Royals at Kaufmann Stadium, May 22, 2024, 2:10 p.m. EST

just got home from some work appointments. Checked ESPN to see what time the Tigers play. Looks like I missed most of the game. Looks like a sweep is coming.

How many years of lange not being able to throw strikes is it going to take before we move on from him

Welp KC just made us their bitch. Whoever turned that team around deserves some credit, it felt like we were playing the 96 yankees. But i'm thinking thats what the diamondbacks thought of the tigers the first 2 games of that series, and they were in the world series last year. Still early, but still dejecting.

Skubal continues trend of struggling at Kauffman Stadium.
Tigers official site

Boxscore.

'Flush it': Tigers' skid continues, as Royals hand Skubal a rare loss.
The buzz-saw Royals offense rang up 26 runs and 34 hits in the three games.
Detnews

Detroit Tigers swept by Kansas City Royals in 8-3 loss as Cole Ragans bests Tarik Skubal.
Freep

Tigers outscored 26-9 in three-game sweep by surging Royals.
Mlive

Last edited:
Welp KC just made us their bitch. Whoever turned that team around deserves some credit, it felt like we were playing the 96 yankees. But i'm thinking thats what the diamondbacks thought of the tigers the first 2 games of that series, and they were in the world series last year. Still early, but still dejecting.
They're certainly a fun team to watch.

Back