Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6 - 49ers @ Lions Thread

MalFunkShun said:
Tipped pass... thought that was Staff...

Still, everyone on D was on the right side... would have loved to see a screen left.

shit, i thought it was a bad pass too. enough of this dink and dunk shit though. Throw the ball downfield!

I thought he put his hands up after he hit the guy as if to say...don't hit me with a penalty.

now...throw the ball downfield! they don't have to be bombs, but 10-15 yards would be nice.

They aren't going to make it easy for Johnson to get deep, might have to soften them up underneath for a while.

ball should have been away to calvin on the slant. its 3rd and short you dumbass...get the ball out.

No running game for us again, looks like Best's week was a fluke on Monday night.

mike vick destroyed this defense through the air. NOW THROW THE FUCKING BALL DOWNFIELD!

johnny2x2x said:
They aren't going to make it easy for Johnson to get deep, might have to soften them up underneath for a while.

fine, we still have burleson, young, and pettigrew that are all comfortable in that area. doesn't need to be all about CJ.

Back