Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6 - 49ers @ Lions Thread

I hate to say it, but we're being severely outcoached and outschemed right now. They have receives running open and are getting their guys in the right position. We're not. We need to make adjustments and take control back of this game.

need a sack here on 3rd down. i'm tired of pressure without results. HIT THE MOTHER FUCKER!

smitdog67 said:
I hate to say it, but we're being severely outcoached and outschemed right now. They have receives running open and are getting their guys in the right position. We're not. We need to make adjustments and take control back of this game.

It isnt the 2nd half yet.

10 false start penalties in the first of the last 2 games....8 minutes to go in this game.

Big play right here on 3rd and long. Need to get a stop here and put together a somewhat decent drive.

Meditatedkickaboxa said:
smitdog67 said:

It isnt the 2nd half yet.

you've got a point there......stafford and this entire team plays on another level in the second half, that's a great trait to possess.

Back