Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6 - 49ers @ Lions Thread

stupid rule, but hold on to the ball with TWO hands nate!!! it doesn't look that cool holding it with one hand!

challenge.. but I doubt it will be overturned fukin bullshit rule

Ridiculous rule, they had a chance to change it and they didn't wtf? The only thing different about this is Nate didn't go to the ground, that's the part of the rule that could help us, but I think they're going to call it incomplete.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]We just lost a TO

agreed. i hate this fucking rule though. clearly he controlled the ball the whole way. even had 2 and half feet in.

how does netting rip the ball out of your hands? youre a fucking nfl receiver. hold on to the fucking ball...

It really is a stupid rule. That "catch" passes the eye test with every human being on the planet.

damn. both feet down, he then spins and basically walks out of the end zone, that has to be the dumbest rule ever.

Yeah I highly doubt they overturn it. Lets just hope we can get in the endzone on 3rd down and not have to settle for yet another red zone FG attempt.

He had two hands securing the ball, got both feet down, then another before going out of the end zone, ball secured in one hand firmly, then let go when he stumbles and hits it on the ground. He had possession for a good few seconds and never juggled it. That's gotta be a TD.

Back