Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6 - 49ers @ Lions Thread

MalFunkShun said:
I say the word "hate" a lot. It's a strong word, it really is. Do I actually mean the word "hate" 99.99% of the times I say it? No.

I FUCKING HATE THIS RULE. AND I FUCKING MEAN IT.

Still hate it.

pfft just kick the FUCKING extra point fer chrissake, Stafff hasn't passed welll alll game..

if the niners had picked off the ball in the endzone and ran it back, it'd be a safety right?

pretty sure it would be, but i haven't seen soemthing like that happen in a long time

Turok said:
pfft just kick the FUCKING extra point fer chrissake, Stafff hasn't passed welll alll gme..

An extra point doesn't matter in that scenario. It was a good call

At least they looked at it and said...that has to be a TD....because it is. And I would say the same thing if it was against us. It's just stupid that guys aren't given catches because of a technicality.

For as much as Stafford has struggled he still has put up decent numbers this game. 217 yards and 2 TDs with a 91.2 rating.

Back