Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6 Lions @ Bears 10-22-12

That's a fumble. You just can't keep shooting yourself in the face week after week and expect to win. It's amazing we are even in this game.

Just when you think they're turning the corner they sap all the joy from you. Good grief. So that's what we do in the red zone now?

I think this offense might actually be worse than the 0-16 team.

3 drops between the two of them.

Yup. CJ's was huge. He had a chance to take that to the house. But you have to find a way to get him involved in the offense. It's amazing how long we go in games without getting him the ball.

Okay, how about some good news? The Giants have their ace going tonight, Cain. Wont be available for several days. Not the way they would like to set up their rotation, but have to be happy to be moving on barring a comback from the Cards.

See you guys in the fourth. I'm not going to have an aneurysm this week. I cant do it.

Back