Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6 Lions @ Bears 10-22-12

I think our D is going to need to come up with a TD for us here...or get us the ball back now.

No contest - Lions do not deserve to win this game. Looks like a bad pre-season performance.

I hate watching this god damn team, yet I can't stop watching them.

Now we're going to let them march down the field again after having them pinned in on the 1 yard line.

Thunderstorm in Lansing. DirecTV getting squirrely....thank God for sparing me.

Why, he's been a big part of the problem tonight. He's had a chance to make some plays and he failed.

So how many games has he saved us... Sometimes you need other guys to step up.. Coaches players ect... Sometimes guys have bad games.. he has to be frustrated...

How will they f' up this drive, bout due for some holding and false start penalties aren't we?

Staff keeps missing those throws down the middle this year. 4th quarter time....we can score now.

Back