Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7 - Falcons @ Lions Thread

let me guess....linehans big "adjustment" will be to run a bunch of crappy screens to the rb and pettigrew.

The Lions should be 1-5 imo. Not saying that the Lions coming back in the 2nd half games is luck, but they have been extremely fortunate that teams have not shut the door on them.

Teams know what we do well and what we don't after the first few weeks. They now know our OL can't run block and can't protect Stafford. Stafford knows this as well, and is starting to get jumpy. Best is missing on the offense, and our defense is still a work in progress.

been checking updates on my phone and the shit looks horrible

food4thought said:
Teams know what we do well and what we don't after the first few weeks. They now know our OL can't run block and can't protect Stafford. Stafford knows this as well, and is starting to get jumpy. Best is missing on the offense, and our defense is still a work in progress.

were running the ball better than we have all year imo....we just cant convert on 3rd downs..0/5

fuck howie long......there CAN BE NO CROWD NOISE until this offense gets it's head out of it's ass. there's nothing to be excited about, hell i'm fucking trying to find a reason to believe.....

mhughes0021 said:
food4thought said:

were running the ball better than we have all year imo....we just cant convert on 3rd downs..0/5
true, but Best was a very important cog in the offense and we can't do some things without him (although our pass protection should improve slightly).

jesus christ....wouldnt have been a first down anyways. why are you throwing for 2 yds when its 3rd n 8?

Is Staff getting paid off or something? He lost the game last week and he is trying to now, this is not the same guy from early in the season

Im looking forward to the bye week, this offense isnt playing with any intensity imo.

I can't keep watching shit like this. It's getting to be bad for our health.

DMoney1980 said:
this offensive line is going to be the death of my ass.....

That was on Staff, he had an open receiver in the slot but he threw it right at a defendet

Back