Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7 - Falcons @ Lions Thread

smitdog67 said:
boogerlovejoy said:
He was bad against Chicago?? Didn't look bad to me.

After that long TD to Calvin, yes he was pretty damn bad. He barely broke 100 yards for the game without that pass, oh and he completed less than 50% against the Cowboys. He's gotten bailed out by CJ a TON this year and when CJ doesn't dominate then Staff looks average at best

No arguing with stupid.

TD.....by and average at best QB!!!!

smitdog67 said:
boogerlovejoy said:
He was bad against Chicago?? Didn't look bad to me.

After that long TD to Calvin, yes he was pretty damn bad. He barely broke 100 yards for the game without that pass, oh and he completed less than 50% against the Cowboys. He's gotten bailed out by CJ a TON this year and when CJ doesn't dominate then Staff looks average at best

I agree and CJ just bailed him out again.

Ok now it's time for the D to step it up and get some damn pressure, do something Suh you've be quiet all year.

TigerMud said:
smitdog67 said:

LOL...so in order to be good you have to make miracle throws every down.

Go away idiot. You're making yourself look like an idiot!!

TigerMud said:
smitdog67 said:

Stafford steps away from pressure and throws it into triple coverage... CJ just happened to take it for 6. Stafford looked great on that drive. I suggest you stfu little boy.

upnorth said:
My math isn't so good but shouldn't they have gone for 2 there?

most teams will wait til the 4th quarter before they even think about going for 2.

upnorth said:
My math isn't so good but shouldn't they have gone for 2 there?

I wouldn't chase yet either. If you hold them to a FG then you are only down 7.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
TigerMud said:

Stafford steps away from pressure and throws it into triple coverage... CJ just happened to take it for 6. Stafford looked great on that drive. I suggest you stfu little boy.

I wholeheartedly agree with a Michigan fan.....that guy is a tool!

Back