Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7 - Falcons @ Lions Thread

TigerMud said:
boogerlovejoy said:
Backtracking........funny little moron aren't ya???

backtracking? not at all the D line is overrated. sacks are way down.

Ohhhhhhhh....you're that guy. Sacks are the only thing that matter??
You have no football knowledge. A D-line is MUCH more than sacks Einstein.

gotta make that pass stafford. so frustrating. needed at least a couple of first downs on that drive.

Happy feet throws a duck and it's 3 and out, if he can't handle it back there they need to put Hill in.

OMG did you guys hear that announcer saying mean things about Matthew? This is an outrage!! How dare he!

sk3pointer said:
mhughes0021 said:
stafford has been horrible all game. He just completed a 15 yd curl and CJ turned it into a huge play. Stafford missed him wide open in the end zone earlier. Stafford was 0/5 on 3rd downs in the first half. Stafford had his lowest yds passing EVER in the first half today. Hes been bad....proof is in the puddin.

i think you guys are both a little biased. one of you is too biased towards being a lions fan, the other trying so hard to not be biased that you're on the other side of the see-saw. stafford's not terrible. and he's not god either. right now, he's a little bit better than average QB.

Dude just face the facts.... Stafford sucks, If we had any Lions QB the past 50 years we are undefeated right now.

Staff is horrible today. I agree w/Billick. I think he is too worried about a hit. Going too fast.

sk3pointer said:
mhughes0021 said:
stafford has been horrible all game. He just completed a 15 yd curl and CJ turned it into a huge play. Stafford missed him wide open in the end zone earlier. Stafford was 0/5 on 3rd downs in the first half. Stafford had his lowest yds passing EVER in the first half today. Hes been bad....proof is in the puddin.

i think you guys are both a little biased. one of you is too biased towards being a lions fan, the other trying so hard to not be biased that you're on the other side of the see-saw. stafford's not terrible. and he's not god either. right now, he's a little bit better than average QB.

hes less than 50% completion percentage if i didnt give you enough reasons why hes not playing well..

boogerlovejoy said:
Staff is horrible today. I agree w/Billick. I think he is too worried about a hit. Going too fast.

So when I say that I'm an asshole but when Billick says it 2 hours later he's a genius? Staff can't handle pressure, you don't even have to hit him but if you get guys around him he panics and makes bad throws.

boogerlovejoy said:
TigerMud said:
backtracking? not at all the D line is overrated. sacks are way down.

Ohhhhhhhh....you're that guy. Sacks are the only thing that matter??
You have no football knowledge. A D-line is MUCH more than sacks Einstein.

Look at all that time he had to throw, yeah great D line we've got there

smitdog67 said:
OMG did you guys hear that announcer saying mean things about Matthew? This is an outrage!! How dare he!

He should come on over here and pile up some smites with us. bahahahahahahah

smitdog67 said:
boogerlovejoy said:

So when I say that I'm an asshole but when Billick says it 2 hours later he's a genius? Staff can't handle pressure, you don't even have to hit him but if you get guys around him he panics and makes bad throws.

Where did I say Billick is a genius??? You said Stafford IS horrible. I disagree.....but he is playing badly. Never said he wasn't.

I just dont agree with some of the idiots that say he needs to sit. He is struggling...no doubt.....but you stick with him. He is much better than average.

Back