Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8 - Lions @ Broncos Thread

manchild98 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]What I like, if I'm not mistaken, no 3 and outs. Too many the past two weeks.

Staff hit passes right away and it really helps that we have had success with a traditional running game today. I like Best a lot but he is a big part of the problem when everyone complains we have no running game. He hesitates when he gets the ball and looks for a hole. Morris and Williams just start moving ahead. Best gives us the possibility of a home run...but the hole has to be gaping for him to hit it.

Well that didn't last long, lol.

I hate that call, we have been killing them down field so lets keep attacking them

Orton coming in? He looked like he was ready and they had the Camera on him, although the announcers missed the whole thing.

johnny2x2x said:
Orton coming in? He looked like he was ready and they had the Camera on him, although the announcers missed the whole thing.

Oops, I was wrong.

DICK IT WAS A FUMBLE NOT AN INTERCEPTION FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Back