Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8 - Lions @ Broncos Thread

Got my radio feed going on... never thought I'd like listening to Brandstatter so much.

MalFunkShun said:
I wish we played this well at home...

Are the Lions a better road team now then they are home? huh who wudda ever thunk that would happen

Let me guess, you guys still want the Lions to pass all the time up 28.

Didnt think that our guys were gonna get to tebow more than three times this game.

TigerMud said:
MalFunkShun said:
I wish we played this well at home...

Are the Lions a better road team now then they are home? huh who wudda ever thunk that would happen

Nice to see huh? We did play the 49ers and Atlanta at home. Those are good teams. And we beat Chicago at home and played pretty well.

Romneybot said:

Hell yeah I need some more Fantasy points from CJ lmao. Although the Lions D is my top scorer so far this week.

sk3pointer said:
puntings been pretty terrible today

Isn't nice that punting is the only thing we can truly bitch about? I think it is.

I don't care how many yards calvin gets or how many TD's or how many points anyone still needs on the FFL teams, I just want to WIN!

just call me old fashion I guess. LOL

Romneybot said:

absolutely not! the running game is working, so run it. but we need to throw in passing situations. i know the game is all but decided, but we can't get too conservative.

man this black dude on sky sports seems uninterested. wow.

Lmao im listening to the game on the radio (Q93.5) and these guys dont give a DAMN. Maybe its because its a colorado station, but they sound like they dont give a shit about the game.

2 things...

1. Why did they choose tacos to eat outside of Eric's office? People don't huddle around a cart and eat tacos in an office hallway. Seems like you could have chosen a more believable food for them to all be eating like that.

2. I like fast food. I'm not a food snob at all. I tried a McRib last year. That is by far the worst food item I have ever had at any fast food restaurant.

Back