Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8 - Lions @ Broncos Thread

I think this confirms it.. IF Stafford has a decent line he will be good.. I think the difference is if he's getting pressure or not.. The O-Line needs to be really addressed in the offseason..

That was a very nice pass to Alphonso Smith....good coverage by Decker though.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
tigers99888 said:
Excellent game so far today.. Best win of the year IMO..

Its the Broncos.

Yeah, we were supposed to win today. Bears, Tampa or Dallas were "better" wins. But we seemed to do everything well today...except punt.

Look at the difference between that last pass by Tebow and the pass by Staff to CJ. Which one looks like it was thrown by a fourth grade girl?

coel73 said:
Damn. 19tds to 4ints.

That's why I don't bitch much about some of his "inaccurate passes" or the fact he seems to just throw it away a lot of times. He realizes a QB's job is to take care of the ball and does that well. It's frustrating when you're down but at least we know he doesn't care about hurting his own stats.

God damn I fucking hate Dick Stockton, this guy has absolutely no idea what is going on or probably where he even is

Back