Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8 - Lions @ Broncos Thread

coel73 said:
Do we really wanna let up on the fighting tebows?

Eh, they're up 35. As long as they milk the clock on offense, Denver has no shot.

manchild98 said:
coel73 said:
Damn. 19tds to 4ints.

That's why I don't bitch much about some of his "inaccurate passes" or the fact he seems to just throw it away a lot of times. He realizes a QB's job is to take care of the ball and does that well. It's frustrating when you're down but at least we know he doesn't care about hurting his own stats.

yeah he's been great. when he's inaccurate, they aren't passes that the defense can get to. but when he's able to set his feet, he's about as accurate as you can ask from anyone.

I have to say the DBs have been awesome as well.. Reason I say best win of year is because they are pretty much tremendous in all aspects today.. And on the road nonetheless.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
manchild98 said:
That's why I don't bitch much about some of his "inaccurate passes" or the fact he seems to just throw it away a lot of times. He realizes a QB's job is to take care of the ball and does that well. It's frustrating when you're down but at least we know he doesn't care about hurting his own stats.

yeah he's been great. when he's inaccurate, they aren't passes that the defense can get to. but when he's able to set his feet, he's about as accurate as you can ask from anyone.

He's still throwing off of his back foot when he doesn't need to. If he ever gets confidence to step up in the pocket he will be deadly and probably improve his accuracy quite a bit. Ok, I'm done playing couch coach.

Damn, Tebow is in positive yardage for passing now. Plays like that are exactly the problem I have with Staff sometimes

Shaun Hill is probably coming in next series and the rest of the game.. Maybe he can pad CJ's stats.. Lol..

MalFunkShun said:
Don't fucking take Stafford out. Make a damn statement. Run it up even more.

There's no statement to be made against Denver. If Staff gets hurt we'd all be screaming because he's in the game.

MalFunkShun said:
Don't fucking take Stafford out. Make a damn statement. Run it up even more.

we already made a statement. take out the injury prone QB

How do get sacked after standing back there that entire time? You at least have to get rid of it.

Back