Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8 - Lions @ Broncos Thread

Not to be a Debbie Downer......

But remember what happened the LAST time we beat Denver this bad to go to 6-2...

thundernlightning said:
Detroits Defense has 29 pts in my FF league at this point

Yeah same here lmao. At least this time its not a bad thing when your D is top scorer on the team lmao.

I'd love just one time for a player after a horrible game blame God. As in, "Yeah, God just didn't want me to play well today, you've got to put the blame on the big guy upstairs today, he obviously just didn't want me to get the job done."

MalFunkShun said:

But remember what happened the LAST time we beat Denver this bad to go to 6-2...
Yeah but we had a Elmer Fudd as coach..

thundernlightning said:
Detroits Defense has 29 pts in my FF league at this point

started them in both leagues
laugh.png

Tebow is just too unorthodox and inaccurate to be a starting QB in this league. It ain't gonna happen and it ain't gonna get better with time. Find another position for him already and move on.

MalFunkShun said:

yes but I was trying not to remember that

man...just looking at our schedule. @Chi, back to back home games with carolina and GB, then we go to new orleans. if we can win two of those, we'll be in nice shape.

MalFunkShun said:
John Fox is really making a point for Orton at this point... leaving Tebow in, heh.

I guarantee John Elways heart skips a beat every pass attempt waiting for something shitty to happen lol

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]man...just looking at our schedule. @Chi, back to back home games with carolina and GB, then we go to new orleans. if we can win two of those, we'll be in nice shape.

I was thinking we had to beat Denver, Chicago and Carolina to have a good, legit shot at making the playoffs.

MalFunkShun said:
John Fox is really making a point for Orton at this point... leaving Tebow in, heh.

Maybe they are hoping he gets injured so they don't have to admit he's dogshit to Tebow lovers.

Back