Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8 - Lions @ Broncos Thread

okay guys, i'm done for today. good way to go into the bye.

They're just padding Timmys stats now, he had something like 30 yards coming into the 4th quarter, now it just looks like he had a bad game instead of shitting the bed

Good and bad about the Bye week, good cause Staff needs to rest that ankle and hand, bad cause the Defense has to be pumped, hate for them to sit idle for a week after their best showing all year.

Defense was really impressive, made Tebow look like a goldfish in a school of hammerhead sharks.

Battlefield 3 for me here in a minute. Though Dallas and Philly may not be too bad. Side note: Simpson's have a 2 minute opening to the show now? Jeez.

MalFunkShun said:
Battlefield 3 for me here in a minute. Though Dallas and Philly may not be too bad. Side note: Simpson's have a 2 minute opening to the show now? Jeez.

Good and bad about the game. The good, one of them Has to lose, the bad - one of them has to win.

Phins @ 0-7 and Colts 0-8 are the only teams still left now after the Rams, who surprisingly and convincingly beat the Saints this afternoon, with a chance of matching the '08 Lions 0-16 record. Don't see who Indy may be able to win against within their remaining schedule, even though they have really been blown-out only twice so far this season, none other than maybe after their bye week at home vs the Panthers or perhaps to a lesser degree, the Jags @ Colts in the final game of their season.

Half way point and we're 6-2. Thrilled with the 1st half.

Stafford and CJ are on pace for monster seasons:

Stafford 4300 yds 38 TDs, 8 INTs
CJ 1600 yards and 22 TDs.

johnny2x2x said:

Back in August I was joking in a potential CJ thread when I said 100 catches,1900 YRD, 23 TD but he's having a monster year.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
johnny2x2x said:

Back in August I was joking in a potential CJ thread when I said 100 catches,1900 YRD, 23 TD but he's having a monster year.

He's such a weapon, he could have a lot more yards and catches. They need to make a point to get him involved more. Even if it's just a quick slant or a WR screen. Defenses are so wary of him that those plays can open it up down field for him. I'd love to see him start getting those 10 and 12 catch games. His ceiling is higher than 1600 yards IMO.

The guy is unlike any receiver to ever play the game.

Back