Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8 - Lions @ Broncos Thread

Another reason why I'm not a head coach:

If I were John Fox, the first thing I would say would be, "Do you understand why he was third on the depth chart now? No? I can play him another week if you guys would like!"

manchild98 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]man...just looking at our schedule. @Chi, back to back home games with carolina and GB, then we go to new orleans. if we can win two of those, we'll be in nice shape.

I was thinking we had to beat Denver, Chicago and Carolina to have a good, legit shot at making the playoffs.

winning those would give us 8 wins. we still have the raiders and chargers (both winnable), minnesota at home as well. the final game is at GB, but let's face it...they may not have anything to play for. 10 wins isn't unimaginable. 11 may be stretch.

Stafford still clutching his finger a lot over on the side line bye week coming at a great time.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
manchild98 said:
I was thinking we had to beat Denver, Chicago and Carolina to have a good, legit shot at making the playoffs.

winning those would give us 8 wins. we still have the raiders and chargers (both winnable), minnesota at home as well. the final game is at GB, but let's face it...they may not have anything to play for. 10 wins isn't unimaginable. 11 may be stretch.

kickass sig pic monster

Damn computer winblows OS crashed and I missed seeing the 100 yd int return by Houston..fuck!!

Teblown TD....finally

Well..guess that's what I get for hacking and then cracking into someone's apparently virus-infected computer and its WiFi router's WEP-encrypted signal to "cheat" and not subscribe to my own.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
manchild98 said:

Carolina scares me. I can see Newton just torching us. He's been really good this year. I thought he'd be a bum.

manchild98 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

Carolina scares me. I can see Newton just torching us. He's been really good this year. I thought he'd be a bum.

They lost to Minny at their place.

manchild98 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

i know. thankfully it's at home. and i agree, i thought he'd be a bust.

manchild98 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

Their defense is laughably horrible though, should be a fun game to watch if nothing else

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
manchild98 said:

so. the 49ers lost to dallas at home and we beat dallas. it means nothing. cam newton has been killing teams and their RBs are great as well. they also have a nice pass rush. it's going to be tough.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Mitch":kf41ssvh]

so. the 49ers lost to dallas at home and we beat dallas. it means nothing. cam newton has been killing teams and their RBs are great as well. they also have a nice pass rush. it's going to be tough.[/quote:kf41ssvh]

Yeah he's been good but the defense blows.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Mitch":4k7ne0ek]

so. the 49ers lost to dallas at home and we beat dallas. it means nothing. cam newton has been killing teams and their RBs are great as well. they also have a nice pass rush. it's going to be tough.[/quote:4k7ne0ek]

I think you're giving them too much credit, there's a reason they're 2-6. I'm not saying they should be taken lightly but besides a few players they are very very bad. I would however give my right arm to have Jonathan Stewart on the Lions though.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="Monster ":pitd9ujw]

so. the 49ers lost to dallas at home and we beat dallas. it means nothing. cam newton has been killing teams and their RBs are great as well. they also have a nice pass rush. it's going to be tough.

Yeah he's been good but the defense blows. [/quote:pitd9ujw]

charles johnson is going to destroy stafford if we don't protect well. if we shut him down, we won't have problems scoring. But the guy has been great all year....we'll see.

Back