Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8 - Lions @ Broncos Thread

if we're still up 4 tds at the start of the 4th, shaun hill needs to come in.

but for those of you checking the box score SUH ZERO's across the board? Is something wrong with him?

manchild98 said:
2 things...

1. Why did they choose tacos to eat outside of Eric's office? People don't huddle around a cart and eat tacos in an office hallway. Seems like you could have chosen a more believable food for them to all be eating like that.

2. I like fast food. I'm not a food snob at all. I tried a McRib last year. That is by far the worst food item I have ever had at any fast food restaurant.

Hey, dont you say SHIT about the mcrib lol. Kidding......... But i do like em though

TigerMud said:
but for those of you checking the box score SUH ZERO's across the board? Is something wrong with him?

It makes other players do things with his double teams. Not worried.

Is Stafford Mic'd up today? He usually has big games like this when he's mic'd up

coel73 said:
manchild98 said:
2 things...

1. Why did they choose tacos to eat outside of Eric's office? People don't huddle around a cart and eat tacos in an office hallway. Seems like you could have chosen a more believable food for them to all be eating like that.

2. I like fast food. I'm not a food snob at all. I tried a McRib last year. That is by far the worst food item I have ever had at any fast food restaurant.

That was the subject on the radio on Friday. People loved them or hated them.

Hey, dont you say SHIT about the mcrib lol. Kidding......... But i do like em though

TigerMud said:

Sucks for him. I feel better about the team getting w's than suh getting stats

TigerMud said:

he's been close ona couple tackles, but hasn't done much at all. the rest of the line has though.

OH FUCK YEAH! CJ GETS HIS TD AND GOES OVER 100...RIGHT?! WOOOOOo! SHAUN HILL TIME!

Oh my god yes. CJ with another touchdown and 100yards receiving.

coel73 said:
TigerMud said:

Sucks for him. I feel better about the team getting w's than suh getting stats

So do I... just a bit worried that he isn't producing as much this year is all.

Incredible throw by Stafford, right on the money and hit CJ in stride. Off his back foot too. He must be mic'd up.

Unreal! CJ is amazing!!! Blew right past the HOFer Champ Baily.

Stafford with a heady play knowing he had a free one.

CJ is just not a fair match up for anyone right now.

Back