Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8 - Lions @ Broncos Thread

I don't have the numbers in front of me but is Denver's run defense bad or did we finally decide to run block this week. Our ground game has been pretty damn impressive so far.

LMAO, Stafford gets demolished and the O-line still gets called for holding

Romneybot said:
LMAO, Stafford gets demolished and the O-line still gets called for holding

he had plenty of time to make a play. i hate our oline and i cant blame them on that one. Stafford needs to watch some cam newton tape and see how he steps up in the pocket and makes plays throwing the ball.

I'm not liking the body language I've seen from Stafford for a few weeks, he looks like he's getting frustrated and that doesn't look like a leader.

smitdog67 said:
I don't have the numbers in front of me but is Denver's run defense bad or did we finally decide to run block this week. Our ground game has been pretty damn impressive so far.

Denver gives up 3.9 yards per carry which is 8th best in the NFL.

Back