Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 8 - Lions @ Broncos Thread

defense has really stepped up. berry has been solid lately.

Lets get a fuckin score this drive and stop bullshittin!!!!!!!!

Tebow's delivery is awful!!! It not only increases his chances of getting sacked, it gives the DBs an extra second to see where he's going with the ball. I thought he had refined it, but it's still that windup and it wont get the job done at the NFL level.

MalFunkShun said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]defense has really stepped up. berry has been solid lately.

It's Tebow.

completely disagree. tebow's thrown some nice passes. he doesn't look bad at all. CBs are playing great and the LBs and D-line are not giving much up.

mhughes0021 said:
Romneybot said:
LMAO, Stafford gets demolished and the O-line still gets called for holding

he had plenty of time to make a play. i hate our oline and i cant blame them on that one. Stafford needs to watch some cam newton tape and see how he steps up in the pocket and makes plays throwing the ball.

It's funny you mention that because I was watching their game today and thought the same thing. He's a bigger threat to run than Stafford yet he steps into his pocket far more for throws. I dunno man, not sure if you can teach faith in your O Line.

johnny2x2x said:
Tebow's delivery is awful!!! It not only increases his chances of getting sacked, it gives the DBs an extra second to see where he's going with the ball. I thought he had refined it, but it's still that windup and it wont get the job done at the NFL level.

welcome to 2 years ago
laugh.png

Most run plays I've seen from the Lions all season, too bad that who they should have to run the ball well are now both FUBARed, and perhaps for the long term as well, for beyond just this season.

THAT is what we need to see from Staff, stood in there and took a hit but made a big throw

Back