Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 90 Detroit Tigers @ Cincinnati Reds July 7, 2024 10:40 a.m. MST

Question of the day...will Scott Harris be the POBO when Max Clark plays his first game in the major leagues.

Tarik Skubal has allowed 33 earned runs in his last 24 starts.

MLB Daily Whiff Leaders 2024-07-07
1) Tarik Skubal - 23
2) Kyle Gibson - 18
3) Grayson Rodriguez - 17
4) Dylan Cease - 16
5) George Kirby - 16

Skubal with a 4.3 WAR per BR at the ASB last time a tiger had a plus 4 at this point?
Greene is at 3.7 Jack 2.1 and Olson 1.6.

The Tigers have announced the following roster moves:
Optioned INF Ryan Kreidler to Triple A Toledo.
Placed OF Parker Meadows on the 10-day injured list with a right hamstring strain.

The Tigers have announced the following roster moves:
Reinstated INF Javier Báez from the 10-day injured list.
Recalled OF Akil Baddoo from Triple A Toledo.

Cast off former tiger Hirua signed on with the angels . He is tearing it up since leaving tigers system. Hopefully it's just the new park and not coaching.

I still don't get why he wasn't the one brought up when tork went down.

Think he can't come back for at least a week
I just this this on Reddit through Twitter:

Akil Baddoo is at Comerica Park today, presumably meaning Parker Meadows is going on the IL

I just this this on Reddit through Twitter:

Akil Baddoo is at Comerica Park today, presumably meaning Parker Meadows is going on the IL
Maybe it's different for pitchers then. I remember Manning going down and they couldn't bring him up for a start because he had to be down a full week.

Back