Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Good Games Going On

PSU has lost their fire after that penalty and OSU going ahead...hope they get it back fast.

TERRIBLE 3rd down play...absolutely TERRIBLE...now 4th and 6...

game over with sack

TERRIBLE 3rd down play...absolutely TERRIBLE...now 4th and 6...

game over with sack

Sometimes these fuckers just outthink themselves.

UM and its fanbase long for the days of coaches who were capable of doing it.

I would have liked to have seen PSU upset OSU. Damn them. I still can't figure out why he took a knee on the 1st down! Idiot!

I would have liked to have seen PSU upset OSU. Damn them. I still can't figure out why he took a knee on the 1st down! Idiot!

Yeah, taking a knee there was bad. He was not thinking. Wasted a down that they needed and could have used to win the game.

I don't watch football much after a Michigan loss.

I did notice that USC and Utah were playing an exciting, back and forth game in the final minute, so I turned it on just in time to see USC lose.

Back