Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Help me out please?

fedexgooch78

Who's the former buffalo bill/gvsu player who does/did college football for espn? he used to do games with pam ward. flipping back and forth between mich and mich st, i heard dan hawkins doing the msu game and he flat out blows. i can't believe i am having a brain fart and forget this guy's name. he was pretty good i thought.

I think it is Ray Bentley you are looking for... But he played for CMU though not GVSU...So I may be wrong...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]I think it is Ray Bentley you are looking for... But he played for CMU though not GVSU...So I may be wrong...

thanks...that is the guy i'm looking for. and for some reason i thought he played at gvsu...i have rob rubick stuck in my head all day trying to figure that one out. i appreciate the help. does he still do games for espn?

fedexgooch78 said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]I think it is Ray Bentley you are looking for... But he played for CMU though not GVSU...So I may be wrong...

thanks...that is the guy i'm looking for. and for some reason i thought he played at gvsu...i have rob rubick stuck in my head all day trying to figure that one out. i appreciate the help. does he still do games for espn?

No problem... back to the basement for me....start of the third......

Go Blue...

fedexgooch78 said:
[color=#006400 said:

Bentley still does games. I saw him last weekend, though I don't remember the play-by-play guy he was with. I remember because the p-b-p guy was looking sharp in his shirt and tie, but Bentley's shirt was ill-fitting, half untucked and rumpled looking. I'm sure he heard about afterward.

Back