Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Minnesota

I know this makes no sense, but these are the types of wins that impress me more than blowouts. For as total shit as M played, they got away with it.

Needed it with free throws and all the road games coming up.

There have been way too many games where we've looked terrible and still managed to escape with a win. Other shoe's gonna drop at some point here.

Won a game missing 16 free throws.

12-28.

Last edited:
There have been way too many games where we've looked terrible and still managed to escape with a win. Other shoe's gonna drop at some point here.

They seem to play down to their competition at home. I think it'll be good for them to get back on the road Tuesday.

Hit the FT and we get the win!
9deaebb434307e7ec6e881f793250cf2.gif

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

They seem to play down to their competition at home. I think it'll be good for them to get back on the road Tuesday.

I dunno do they? Or is that their norm and they just happen to play "up" for the Purdues and MSUs of the world? I haven't seen them play a great game in a while here.

I don't want to take too much credit, but when we were down 10 in the 2nd I put on a hat. Huge factor in the comeback

I don't want to take too much credit, but when we were down 10 in the 2nd I put on a hat. Huge factor in the comeback

Yup .. it worked .. I changed seats in my basement too!!!!!

Back