Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Montana

ARe they trying too hard to make something hapoen? I think trying to get ball to basket before Montana crowds them

Montana is playing very sticky defense. Michigan is still getting careless being in the lead. If we survive this, Houston WILL use our turnovers against us. I havent seen this many turnovers in......................ever. I've never seen this many this year.

Beilein not happy with players, refs, scorers table

Last edited:
Put Teske back in the game. Wagner has been a huge liability this half. It's just not his day. Let him regroup.

I should've gone to sleep a long time ago, and this game is definitely putting me to sleep. I'll have to watch the rest in a few hours. . .while trying not to vomit into my cereal.

Just embarrassing. Another dumb pass attempt by maar this time when a bucket is not even needed .time off the clock is.

Last edited:
Back